Oferujesz lub szukasz pracy? To miejsce jest dla Ciebie!
Posty: 1 • Strona 1 z 1
Senior Java Developer - Nr ref. (107/120)
* We offer an opportunity to cooperate with us in terms of an interesting and high scale project we support for our customer. Our team needs experienced Java Developer. On this position you will be responsible for:
* Developing, coding, testing and debuging new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
* Working on introducing new technologies and innovations to existing software using technologies such as cloud computing, AWS, and Machine Learning.
* Working with cloud computing technologies like AWS and leverage cloud capabilities to introduce embankments to existing applications.
* Working with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
* Assisting in development of software technical documentation.
* Designing and coding moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technologies.
* Implementing performance enhancements to existing software applications.
* Working on building prototypes and Proof of Concept applications.
* Resolving customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
* Working with support teams and customers during incident calls to troubleshoot emergency issues and implement fixes quickly to help customers continue critical operations.
* Must be fully proficient with Java programming language (+ 5 years of experience) and various Java EE technologies.
* Experience with Spring, Hibernate, web services, JMS, and multi-threading is a must.
* Good knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
* Experience in XML/Web Services technologies.
* Understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL).
* Demonstrated knowledge of Linux operating systems.
* Proactive attitude and detail oriented.
* Strong communication skills in English.
* Experience with build tools Ant/Maven/Gradle.
* Hands on experience with Docker Containerization.
* Thorough knowledge of JMS.
* Agile experience development.
* Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/Unit Testing.
* The budget for this position is up to 19 400 PLN and depends on the chosen form of the agreement (standard work agreement 14 700 PLN or B2B 19 400 PLN).
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
* Possibility to attend internal and external training.
* International work environment.
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
* Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family.
* Multisport Benefit card.
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after the adaptation period).
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants.
* Comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Infolet - od 2005 roku świadczymy usługi outsourcingu IT w branżach bankowość i finanse, telekomunikacja, turystyka, nowe media.
Dołącz do nas: email@example.com
Dołącz do nas: firstname.lastname@example.org